EPIRB Ditch Bag Bundle includes items we recommend for your marine safety needs for most offshore and ocean going vessels. The bundled items in this kit were chosen based on a worst case scenario of abandon ship. Here is a list of what is included:
- ACR 2844 EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon) – We chose the ACR 2844 EPIRB because it is a floating locator beacon that can automatically activate or can be user activated. The 2844 will send an emergency message to SAR (Search and Rescue) and will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Icom M25 Floating 5W Handheld VHF Radio – Icom’s M25 5W of output power. Built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 11 hours of use and can quickly and easily be recharged with a USB Cable. Float’n Flash, AquaQuake Draining, Slim and Lightweight Design with a large LCD Display for clear viewing of channel #’s and status icons.
- ACR 3964.1 LED Strobe Light – Speed up rescue and help searchers find you with a bright strobe light. The C-Strobe H20 with Automatic or Push Button Activation has a powerful strobe that operates for up to 120 hours.
- Pelican 1920 LED Flashlight – Getting in or out of a boat, in or out of a liferaft, a flashlight can almost always come in handy. The 1920 is small and waterproof.
- ACR 2279 RapidDitch Express Bag – The RapiDitch Express bag is a must have to keep all of your safety equipment together and should be easy to access in an overboard situation.
- ACR 1700 Hot Shot Signal Mirror – The ACR Hot Shot Signal Mirror lets you use the power of the sun to signal passing boats or rescue personnel in case of emergency and has a Safety Whistle With lanyard, bulk CCG approved. Durable SOLAS approved weather resistant plastic construction. The perfect device to attach to all your PFDs. Bright orange. No batteries or electronics needed.