OCEAN SIGNAL SAFESEA E100G CAT I EPIRB WITH GPS
SAFESEA E100G Cat I EPIRB with GPS and Auto-release hydrostatic housing The only EPIRB with a 96hr minimum life, user serviceable battery
- Monitored by Cospas-Sarsat – Rapid worldwide response!
- 406 MHz / 121.5 Mhz (homing beacon)
- Integrated 50 channel GPS receiver – providing faster and more accurate position acquisition (typically within 30 seconds)
- High brightness LED Strobes
- Superb battery life – 96 hour operating time!
- Temperature range of -4F to +131F
- Intuitive operating controls protected by inadvertent activation
- Built-in test switch
- User replaceable non-hazardous battery!
- Integrated tether line
- Automatic Release Housing – “Float Free”
- Push and twist “No tools” change out of Hyrdrostatic release (required every 2yrs)
- Compact: 11 1/2 x 7 3/4 x 5 inches,
- Nato Stock Number: 5829-99-980-1734