Rescue Swimmer Vest – Universal – 30″-52″ Chest
Hailed as the first rescue swimmer vest to turn a compliance-driven device into a tactical piece of equipment that actually helps get the job done. Designed for the performance-driven public safety water professional who can’t afford to be impeded by extra gear, this vest blends two of Mustang’s core competencies – inflatable flotation and foam flotation – to offer a slim profile flotation solution.
Recommend for:Public Safety
- Easy to swim and perform in water when bladder is inflated
- CO2 cylinder storage pocket
- Hybrid flotation – foam and inflatable flotation
- 9lbs of inherent foam buoyancy, 26 lbs total buoyancy when manually inflated with CO2
- Left side buckle closure with adjustability on sides and at shoulders
- Manual CO2 Inflation handle
- Constructed with a combination of 500D nylon and 1.5mm neoprene
- Oral inflation/deflation valve easily acessible for adjusting buoyancy, and hidden away when not in use
- MOLLE system on the front and back for personal configuration of equipment
- Compatible with standard MOLLE attachments
- MOLLE webbing designed for knife storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × 3 in|