Combined light and smoke Lifebuoy marker which far exceeds SOLAS/MED requirements
- Tested to survive a 60m drop into the water (SOLAS 30m)
- Universal Stainless Steel mounting bracket
- Safe to use on petrol or oil covered water
- Use with lifebuoy weighing 4kg (9lbs.)
- Attach to lifebuoy with 9.5mm diameter, 4m (13ft) long line
Revere Survival Products are TAA and Buy American qualified*
*check product for qualification as some product origins may vary
When to Use
In event of a man overboard emergency, the marker is automatically
deployed by releasing the attached 4kg lifebuoy and marks position
of the casualty. Or, the signal can also be manually deployed.
Ideally should be original packing in a dry easily accessed location
at ambient temperature.
Hazardous item! Dispose of responsibly through approved channels
in accordance with local regulations.
||14.2 × 10.6 × 15.8 in