This specially designed and affordable life vest is made exclusively for children less than 35 lbs. (16 kg). EAM infant vests come in USA and European versions, for the constantly changing safety markets of commercial carriers.
Eastern Aero Marine Vests – Infant Series Life Vest
Sales tax only applicable for delivery in Florida
This product usually ships in 10-15 business days
Infant Series Specifications:
- Inflated Buoyancy
- 20 lbs. (89 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume
- 554 cu. in. (9 liters) minimum
- U.S.FAA TSO-C13d approved.
- German LBA Approval 40.321/27
- Italian ENAC approval.
- Japanese JCAB Approval No. 558
- Category of Preserver
- Weight of wearer
- Under 35 lbs. (15.9 kg).
- Inflatable Buoyancy Cells
- 2 Independent Cells
- Urethane Coated Nylon, Flame Retardant
- RF Heat Sealed Seams
- Inflation System
- Manual CO2 Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube in each Buoyancy Cell.
- Passenger Yellow
- Functional Range: -40 to 140° F (-40 to 60° C)
- Storage Range: 0 to 120° F (-17.8 to 48.9° C)
- Functional Range: Up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Storage Range: Up to 70% Relative Humidity
- -2000 to 45,000 feet above sea level
- CO2 Gas Charge
- For P0640 -101, -109, -111,117: 2 X 0.020 lbs. (2 X 9 grams)
- For P0640 -103, -105, -107,-113, -115: 2×0.017lbs.(2 X 8 grams)
- Survivor Locator Light
- Water-activated. TSO-C85 Approved
- Packaging Options
- Flame Retardant 4 mil Polybag with Tear Open Strip.
- Customized Airline Packaging
- Other Options
- Retroreflective Tape
- Service Life
- Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection
- Frequency of Inspection
- Every 24 months
|Part #||CO2 Charge||Packing Type||Dimensions||Weight|
|P0640-101||2 X 9 grams||Standard Polybag Pack||8.0″ X 5.0″ X 3.0″
20.3 cm X 12.7 cm X 7.6 cm