Eastern Aero Marine Life Raft , Non-FAA Approved, Single Tube
Life Raft , Non-FAA Approved, Single Tube
For Part 91 Operators (Small Aircraft). Single Tube Non-Approved. Compact, lightweight. Constructed of neoprene coated nylon. High tech inflation system. Competitively priced.
Life Raft, Non-FAA Approved, Single Tube
RAFT SPECIFICATIONS: Life Raft, EAM Series
- Total Tube Buoyancy: 1368 lbs. (620.5kg)
- Deck Area per Person (at rated capacity): 3.6 sq ft (0.33 sq m)Custom Packs Available.
Emergency Locator Transmitters, Watermakers, and Specialized Survival Kits AvailableNotes:
- Dimensions and weights shown are nominal and do not allow for pack expansion or swelling.
- Tolerances of actual pack dimensions:
-For dimensions of 5.5 inches and less = -0.25/+1.0 inches.
-For dimensions greater than 5.5 inches: = +/- 0.5 inches.
- For stowage compartment clearance, allow additional 0.5 to 1.5 inches in excess of final pack dimensions.
- Tolerance of actual pack weight = +/- 3.0 lbs.
- Allow additional 2.0 to 4.0 lbs weight when ELT installed.
2 Person, 5 Person, 8 Person, 12 Person
FAR 121, FAR 91, None, FAR 135
|Add 406 ELT|