Every year hundreds of leisure crafts get into distress in open, coastal and inland waters. Among the most common incidents are fires, collisions or rogue waves; therefore it is essential you equip your vessel to ensure the safety of all on board.
Survitec has a full range of liferafts to meet Coast Guard and SOLAS standards and has recently developed the new Crewsaver ISO9650-1 Leisure Liferaft. Based on our renowned SOLAS approved liferaft range, the ISO9650-1 is a cost-effective solution developed specifically for the leisure market. Manufactured to the same high specifications synonymous with all Crewsaver products, our new sleek, lightweight, compact container takes up little deck space. Meeting the stringent ISO9650-1 standard for inflatable liferafts, the Crewsaver ISO9650-1 is one of the most robust and durable leisure liferafts available on the market today.
Extended service period of 3 years, reducing your on-going costs, backed up by a manufacturers 12 Year warranty on fabric and seams. (subject to regular service inspection)
• High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflated
• Simple to close canopy is manufactured to the highest SOLAS standards, providing added protection from the elements
• Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding
• Interior lifelines help occupants stabilize themselves during heavy seas
• Exterior pressure relief valves ensure excess CO2 is not released into the life raft
• Vacuum packed into corrosion resistant containers for prolonged durability.