Marine 300 First Aid Kit
The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people.
- Two person emergency reflective blanket
- Wound cleaning and closing system
- Bandage & scissors
- After Sting® Jelly Fish solution
- Instant cold pack
- Emergency reflective blanket
Built for Marine Environments:
- Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
Manage Pain and Illnesses:
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains:
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Easy Care First Aid System®
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques; “When to Worry” tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure® Medical Kit.
- Size: 8.5″ x 5.5″ x 4.5″
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz.
- Group Size: 1 – 6 People
- Trip Duration: Day Trips
- 15 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 2 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2″ x 4.5″
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2″
- 1 Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1″ x 4″
- 4 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4″ x 4″, Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ x 4″
- 1 Eye Pad, Sterile
- 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
Blister / Burn:
- 2 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2″
- 1 Cold Pack
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 5 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 After Bite Wipe
- 1 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 2 Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60″ x 96″
- 12 Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1/2″ x 10 Yards
- 1 Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4″ x 4″, Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 4 in|