Bivy Stick – Two-Way Satellite Communicator
Use the Bivy Stick to turn your Apple™ or Android™ Smartphone into a true gloabl satellite communication device.
With global satellite coverage via the Iridium satellite network, anywhere you have a view of the sky, you can communicate through the Bivy Stick and Bivy App.
While conveniently compact, the Bivy Stick still offers a comprehensive feature set including two-way text messaging, SOS, location sharing, one-touch Check-In, and detailed weather reports sent straight to your smartphone via satellite.
Additionally, offering a feature, not provided with many other satellite communicators, the Bivy Stick provides users with a dedicated phone number and email. This important feature allows unsolicited incoming messages, meaning that those that are most important to you can reach you at any time, without the need for you to initiate contact.
Comprised of the Bivy Stick and Bivy App, the Bivy Platform pairs feature-rich hardware and software to create the perfect blend of safety and convenience. Ideal for adventures and off-grid activities of all shapes and sizes, utilize the Bivy Platform to plan your experience, stay on track for the duration of that experience and remain in contact with everyone that matters throughout, all while knowing that help is always available at the simple push of a button.
Bivy App’s Role
The Bivy App. has more than 50,000 adventures ready to be explored. No matter what you like to do in the outdoors, you can find a place to do it with the Bivy App. With twenty different adventure types all at your fingertips, the Bivy App is a versatile tool that can facilitate all your adventure needs.
The Bivy App also allows you to keep track of all your adventures. Track your pace, mileage, altitude, and more. Plus get access to detailed offline maps everywhere in the world. Always know where you are, even without cellular service.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR’s Bivy Stick brings safety and peace of mind or affordable and reliable satellite communication to everyone.
- Manual SOS Activation via the Bivy Stick or Bivy App
- No activation or annual fees
- Global satellite coverage (via Iridium Satellite Netwrok™)
- Send/receive text messages via satellite communications
- Weather forecasts via satellite communications
- SOS monitoring via Global Rescue™ – link
- Location tracking and sharing via satellite communications
- Map display and navigation with Active Tracking
- 50,000+ Offline maps for climbing, hiking, biking, paddling, skiing routes
- One-touch Check-In (available directly from the Bivy Stick)
- Send/receive messages and exchange locations with other Bivy Stick users
- Unsolicited incoming messages
- Dedicated telephone number and email
- Dimensions – Length 4.47″ (11.35 cm) x Width 1.85″ (4.7 cm) x Depth .83″ (2.11 cm)
- Weight – 3.35 oz. (100 g)
- Battery – Rechargeable Lithium Ion Polymer (1400 mAh)
- Battery Life – 120 hours w/standard charge
- Water Rating – IPX7
- Interface – USB-C
- Wireless – Bluetooth® (Low Energy – BLE)
In the Box:
- Bivy Stick
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Cord (16″ – 5 mm paracord)
- 1/4-20 Mount Adaptor
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 2 in|